These terms govern your use of our website and by continuing to use our website, you accept them in full and agree to comply with them. If you disagree with any part you should not use our website.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Our site is available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We reserve the right to restrict access to the whole, or areas, of our website at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to access restricted areas of our website, other content or services, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
Security of Account Details
Any user identification code, password or any other information provided or chosen by you as part of our security and/or access procedures, must be treated as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
Using Material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print any page(s) from our site for your personal use, subject to the restrictions below, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or exploit material on our website for commercial purposes;
- edit or modify paper or digital copies of any material on our website in any way;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Websites we Link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Limitations of Liability
You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
The views also expressed as part of published articles, and those contain in Third Party websites do not necessarily represent the views of the company.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, contracts, sales, business, data, income or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out below, please contact email@example.com.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Breach of these Terms & Conditions
When we consider that a breach of these terms and conditions has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms and conditions. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions, their subject matters and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Our Contact Details
The full name of our company is CrossWind Consulting LLP, company registration number OC407640 (England). Our registered address is 2nd Floor, Regis House, 45 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AN. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.